- September 7, 2016
- By: Ms. Lisa Sam
- 0 Comment
We cover also a wide range of litigation practice and general advice involving trusts and estate planning and disputes, landlord and tenant, personal injury and general insurance claims, money lending, general debt recovery work. We have experience in other range of disputes and claims. Some of the examples are :-
- claims relating to issues of constructive trust, rights and remedies of beneficiaries under a Will;
- claims relating to a sophisticated IT litigation in excess of over S$30 million. The contract entailed a complete revamp of one of the largest tertiary-education IT system in Singapore;
- acted for a local securities firm defending a claim based on manipulation and fraud by its remisier and acts of transactions churning . This included advising on compliance matters while working with a US-based forensic hand-writing expert;
- acted as counsel to fellow a lawyer in the Law Society’s Inquiry Proceedings and complaints on regulatory matters governed by the Legal Profession Act;
- acted as counsel representing minority subsidiary owners in the enbloc sale of a block of apartments along River Valley Road, known as Futura Apartments;
- Defended various medical practitioners in medical negligence suits;
- instituted various personal injury, accident and insurance claims including conducting thorough assessments of the various head of claim for loss of future earnings, earning capacity and dependency claims.
Due to the wide area of coverage our firm has been able to undertake in the past, we can effectively guide a client what should be done to optimise and secure the best recourse and legal protection.